Be A Star

  • Love
  • Trustworthy
  • Honesty
  • Responsible
  • Respectful

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Student Success Statement
"The only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the difference of their habits. Good habits are the keys to all success. Bad habits are to unlocked the door to failure. Thus, the first law I will obey, which precedeth all others is - 'I will form good habits and become their slaves'.
Og Mandino
reflection; this quote means that people fail in life because they choose the wrong, how? they prefer going out with the wrong 
friends and do bad things for example, drinking, smoking, stealing, and more other things, and instead of them thinking twice they go along with it, but in my point of view, i think about it, and say NO! i prefer doing whats right, and I would not care if they call me name or any other thing, because I rather live a life of success where I have my family, happiness, joy, and peace, and all the other things I dreamed about when I was in my teenage years. and not being out in the streets as a Gang banger, or a killer, or just their laying down with no-one else to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment