Be A Star

  • Love
  • Trustworthy
  • Honesty
  • Responsible
  • Respectful

Monday, January 7, 2013


During my vacation

in my three week vacation i spend time in soccer practice with the marquez high school jv soccer team. during our vacation i decide that our team should practice because im a team captain and i should be a good example, so we would come out and have a training session of three hours. in my point of view, i believe is important to me as to the rest of the team that we should have more dedication and effort to what we love, and now that our season is right around the corner, we will be playing berstein high school on tuesday january 7, hopefuly we come out strong and have our first win of the season. i also spend time with my family during christmas, it was a blessing for i and my family because we enjoy being together and we are happy because we are also unite as one.
 .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment