Be A Star

  • Love
  • Trustworthy
  • Honesty
  • Responsible
  • Respectful

Friday, September 7, 2012


‘’True independece and freedom can only exist in ding whats right’’- brigham  young

Mayco- the  meaning  of  trhis  quote  is  that  in  order  for you  to  have  all  you  want  in  life is doing what’s  right  and  choosing  what’s  right. For example I had ask my father if I can join my school soccer team, but he had said that first ill have to show him that I can do well in school and that’s what I wil start doing why/ because I want to have a freedom life and a independence way.

Angelica-if you do what’s right you have a more possible chance of having freedom .If you chose the right in life you won’t have any problem. choosing the right is always important and especially in life .

No comments:

Post a Comment